Biology Exam Casserole

I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record, but yes, the past two weeks were midterm week. This meant that my meals had to be quick, but I still wanted them to be nutritious. For this purpose, I did a bit of fridge tidying. I call this concoction, "Biology Midterm Casserole."

Biology Midterm Casserole
-       2 cups pasta (I used fusili)
-       1 cup frozen okra
-       1 cup frozen corn
-       1 cup frozen edamame
-       2  precooked chicken sausages, chopped
-       1 yellow pepper, chopped
-       1 packaged spinach
-       1 onion, chopped
-       grated parmesan cheese
-       shredded cheese (I had mozzarella in my fridge)

Directions:
1.     Spray a 8x8 baking pan with PAM and preheat oven to 350F.

2.     Boil the pasta and once cooked, set aside.

3.     Sautee of the vegetables until soft.

4.     Chop up the chicken sausages and brown in a frying pan.

5.     Throw everything together in a prepared pan. Sprinkle the casserole with parmesan cheese.
6.     Let the casserole bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until you get a nice gold color. Cover with shredded cheese and return to over until the cheese has melted and golden brown. 
Delicious, cheesy, and nutritious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life