Falafel Time!

Sometimes, you need a falafel to end your study session. That's exactly what I did recently. Last week, I got together with two of my friends, M and C, to study chemistry. We were at it for a couple hours...at least... Tired and hungry we decided to go searching for food.

M led us to "Mamoun's" to enjoy some falafels. Technically I ordered a baba ghanoush pita, since I love eggplant. Sure it was messy, but it was delicious and only $3! What could be better?
119 MacDougal St, NYC
my messy, but delicious, baba ghanoush pita

Like New Yorkers, or maybe more like poor students, the three of us stood outside, in the drizzling rain, eating our pitas (the boys got shwarmas). We laughed, gossiped, complained about classes, but most importantly, enjoy our snacks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life