A Brief Trip to Chelsea Market

A few weeks ago, whilst my cousin was still in NYC, we had a few hours to kill before meeting friends in Brooklyn, so I decided to take her to Chelsea Market. I hadn't been to Chelsea Market in years, but have been meaning to visit, so this was a win-win. Chelsea Market is like foodie heaven. It's filled with restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, and other food related stalls. We had so much fun wandering around! We didn't have that much time to spend, but we saw a lot in one hour. 
So many spices!
And teas
Interesting mural
Nice to know where everything is
This waterfall changes colors
I love cheese! 
So much pasta
Ohhhhh truffles
E and I had such a great time checking out the different foodstuffs for sale and well as the cutesy trinkets sold in the little stores. What a perfect way to pass the time! I really need to go back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life