Off To London

Hello All! Just wanted to let you know that I will be in London for two weeks, so I will be unable to blog. I'll be taking lots of pictures and will have lots of stories and foods to share when I return though! ;D Stay tuned!!!!!!

Here are some old pics from my last visit to London. Think of it as a preview of posts to come! Afternoon tea, Borough Market, fine dining...can't wait to share with you all!
Afternoon Tea at Brown's (2009)
This is the BEST place to have afternoon tea in ALL OF LONDON
Huge selection of pies at Borough Market (2009)
Fresh game at Borough Market (2009)
My favorite curry stall at Borough Market

As you can see, I'm sort of obsessed with Borough Market. Probably one of my top favorite places in all of London. If you haven't been, GO! You'll love it! Especially if you love food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life