Done is GOOD

Greetings one and all! I am oh so pleased to inform you all that I have officially finished the most miserable class I have ever had the misfortune to participate in...CALCULUS! Huzzah!!! Granted, I won't find out my final grade until next week, but still, I AM DONE! WOOOOO!!!

At Bryn Mawr, around exam time, we used to make these checklists of all the stuff that had to be completed before we could go home. Usually you taped a piece of candy next to each item, so as to reward yourself every time you completed something. This whole tradition is called "Done is Good." Thus, I pay homage to my beloved Bryn Mawr with this post.

After 6 weeks of misery and intensive studying, I am finally able to just relax and veg. In fact I'm laying on my bed, sipping a beer, watching an episode of "Xena: Warrior Princess", and writing this blog entry. I can't think of anything better! To celebrate my completion of calculus, I am meeting my "ister from another mister" aka love of my life H, for dinner at a relatively new Japanese restaurant by my apartment.

You may have noticed that I've been posting here and there, but in reality, I have a whole list of things I want to write about. Now I will have time to do so! (...that is until school starts in September.) Either way, just wanted to let everyone know that there will be many posts to come!
to celebrate the end of calculus, I treated myself to "hiyashi chuka"
cold ramen noodles with sliced pork, crab, cucumber, bamboo, corn, scallion, with sauce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life