Truffle Cream Cheese & Chive Spread

So, I realize that this post is rather late…but I figure, better late than never, right? Over New Years, I was searching for recipes online, when I stumbled upon a new Gordon Ramsay recipe. As we all know, I LOVE Gordon Ramsay, in fact, I should probably just change my username to that. 

Chef Ramsay has a recipe for a deliciously decadent, but oh so easy truffle cream cheese spread, and I couldn't resist. The ingredients are simple, you may even have most of them, and it takes no more than ten minutes to make. Oh, and it's delicious. 

Whether you are entertaining guests or spending time alone, this spread is perfect for all occasions. It's great with bread and crackers, it's also delicious with grapes. The fluffiness of the cream cheese/sour cream, coupled with the decadence and amazing aroma of the truffle oil makes this a really luxurious spread that everyone will love!

For Gordon Ramsay's video, please click this link

Ingredients:
- small container of cream cheese (about 8 oz)
- small container sour cream (about 5 ~ 8 oz; I managed to find 5 oz)
- handful of chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp truffle oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)

Directions:
1. Place your cream cheese into a bowl and mix until soft. 
2. Add the sour cream to bowl and mix until you have a lightly whipped mixture. 
3. Chop your chives and add to the bowl. Mix well. 
4. Pour about 1 tbsp of truffle oil onto a spoon and add to bowl.
Mix well. 
6. Once the truffle oil is mixed in, transfer truffle-cream cheese spread to separate bowl and serve as desired! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life