Hoboken Adventures II

This past Monday I met dad in Hoboken for dinner. Since mom is still in Japan, it made sense. Why return to an empty home and have to cook dinner at 8 pm, when I live across the river, a mere 15 minutes away. So, as we have been doing for the past couple of weeks, dad and I had dinner at a restaurant around the corner from his office.

3 Forty Grill is a nice little nouveau American restaurant located on Sinatra Drive. It's write on the Hudson River, making it a really pretty place to eat.
Caribbean Champagne 
I don't even remember what's in this concoction. It wasn't very tasty, but it looked so cool! 
Crab Spring Roll
Butter Poached Halibut with Prosciutto Risotto and Broccoli Rabe
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake

Dad and I were very pleased with our dinner. The food was very tasty and the presentation was very pretty. The service was a bit "meh," but I suppose you can't win them all. 
The illuminated Empire State building from Hoboken. So beautiful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life