Happy 2019, Everyone!

Hi All,

It’s me – your absent blogger. I know I keep appearing and disappearing, but, well, I’m back again. It’s been a crazy year, but I’m back and going to try to make more of an effort to post. I don’t know if anyone will read this, but if you are, just wanted to say hello.

I know this is probably cliche, but seeing that it's New Years Day, I thought this was the right time to try to revive my blog.

I am going to do my best to share my food moments with you throughout 2019. I hope to post recipes, share dining experiences, and occasionally, I'll probably throw in random posts about things I've been up to.

I hope you'll stay tuned and I hope everyone has a wonderful 2019.

Happy New Years!!!

Cheers,

Gourmet Foodie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life