New Whiskey Blog!

Greetings all! I hope that everyone is well. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a new blog all about whiskey. My father is an avid collector, so I've grown up with whiskey and I am passionate about it. Although not nearly as knowledgable as dear old dad, I am learning.

My father and I are actually collaborating on this blog, although it will probably be mostly me writing since he is crazy busy. The blog is called "Whiskey Renaissance" and you can check it out by clicking here: Whiskey Renaissance Blog.

I haven't written very much yet, but give me time and there will be lots of posts about whiskey, foods that pair well with whiskies, information on distilleries, and much much more!

Hope you guys like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life