More Food & Recipe Posts Coming!

Hello all! Can you believe that it is September already? My goodness how time flies!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be posting more recipes and food related blogs soon. Just trying to get back into the rhythm of things. I am determined to try new recipes and if they are good, I'll get sure to share them with you!

Summer organic chemistry derailed me a bit and I wasn't able to cook as much as I would have liked and when I did cook, I tended to stick to things that were fast and easy to make.

New school year means new recipes, so keep checking!

Thanks again for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life