An Evening Filled with Gorgeous Art & Old Friends

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of attending an art gallery reception in honor of my old high school art teacher, Mr. E. Well, I never had him for art, but I knew him very well from my days of volleyball playing --- he was my coach. 

Even though it has been several years since I have seen Mr. E, we have remained friendly, so when I received an invitation from him to attend this soiree, I was so excited! Mr. E is a wonderful artist AND I have never been to a trendy NYC art gallery! First time for everything, right?
Mr. E's art was on display at "Chashama"
I was really impressed by the vast array of colors that were used. So beautiful! 
The night is still young, but art lovers are flocking!

The night was filled with more reunions! Whilst at the gallery, I got to catch up with old high school friends. These are people that I haven't seen in almost six years! It was great to rekindle friendships and catch up. What a wonderful evening!
My favorite pieces from Mr. E's collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life