the MCAT countdown

You may have noticed that I have been silent recently, so I thought I'd let everyone know what's going on. I have just completed my two year post-bac pre-med program at NYU and now, I have been studying hard for my MCAT, which I take tomorrow!

I can't believe how quickly these two years have flown by. I remember thinking back in 2012, "this program is going to take forever!", but now I find myself thinking, "where did the time go?!" 

Last week, I took my biochemistry final and a physics exam and am now officially DONE with NYU! Now, I just need to stay focused so that I can do well on the MCAT tomorrow. Once the MCAT is done, I start applying to medical school.

Wish me luck!!!! :D 
practicing my organic chemistry functional groups

Comments

  1. Oh! I have studied from this. It is a very good book, it has all the good and valid information about the subjects. I got to know about this from such a blog and that blog also has information related to many other exams like Mobile Bar Review Courses, GMAT and PSAT. It’s a very helpful book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life