Father & Daughter Weekend Feasting

The past two weekends, it has just been me and dad. My mom returned to Japan for a short visit, leaving me and dad to fend for ourselves. Luckily, my parents are foodies like me, so even though it was just the two of us, dad and I still ate like royalty! Some highlights from our time alone:
Grilled venison steaks
Sautée fiddle heads and a gorgeous salad  
Getting me ready for my exams with a lobster dinner! Yum!
My dad also prepared his famous summer salad. It's so delicious!
The best way to end an evening --- nespresso and Zabar's chocolate babka
We celebrated the end of my finals with dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant, Umeya
Dad smoked chicken livers for our venison Wellington 
The venison Wellington was a massive success

Reflecting on these pictures, I guess I know where I get my "foodie tendencies" from. Thanks, mom and dad! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life