McNulty's Rare Teas & Choice Coffee

A few weeks ago, I was in the West Village with my friend, S. We were in the middle of studying for our physics exam when we got peckish. We opted for a study break and decided to go looking for dinner. This brought us to the West Village.

I'll be honest, I don't know this neighborhood very well, so I was following S's lead. She knows a great Thai place so we took a lot of backroads and explored the West Village on our way to dinner. The best thing we discovered, in my mind, was "McNulty's Rare Teas & Choice Coffees." 
109 Christopher St, West Village

This quaint little shop is FILLED with the largest selection of tea and coffee that I have ever seen. The variety of teas and brands were outstanding, and the smell of coffee was delicious! What a cute little shop.
 so many teas~!
old school weight to measure tea and coffee

We didn't have a lot of time to browse, what with picking up our dinner and needing to get back to the library to study, but I really enjoyed browsing. Although I love my Harney & Son tea, I'll have to come back and try this store!!! Can't wait to return!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life