Apologies for the Lack of New Recipes!

Hello All!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and check in! I also wanted to apologize for the lack of recipe blog posts. As you have noticed, my more recent blog posts have been about what I've been up to, be it food or non food related. I hope that's ok!

I will confess to you all, life has gotten uber complicated and busy (c'est la vie, right?) Between my classes (physics and biochemistry), meeting with my tutors (physics and MCAT), volunteering at the cancer center, going to the gym, going to class, studying, preparing to apply to medical school….lots and lots to do! Unfortunately, this means that I don't get to spend a lot of time in the kitchen or when I do, I make really easy things. (Either stuff already on the blog or stuff not really blog worthy).

I have a loooooong list of recipes that I am dying to try, so once I get around to it, you'll be the first to know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life