Crispy Skin Salmon

I recently decided to make salmon, but I wanted a new recipe. I have baked and marinated before, but this time, I wanted a different kind of salmon. For this, I consulted my beloved Gordon Ramsay. After scouring the internet, I decided to try his crispy skin salmon, which was delicious and so easy! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! 

Ingredients:
- salmon filets (for the 3 of us, I ordered 1.5 lb)
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder

Directions:
1. Cut you salmon into separate filets. 
2. Using a knife, score the salmon, drive the knife about halfway through the meat and cut the long way. The closer you cut together, the better.
3. Marinade your salmon with olive oil, salt, pepper, ground onion, and garlic powder. Really rub it in there.  
4. In a pan, heat olive oil until smoking. Once the olive oil is hot, place the salmon in the pan skin side down. Allow it to cook until 2/3 of the salmon is visibly cooked. 
5. Once 2/3 of the salmon is visibly cooked, flip the fish over and finish cooking. 
6. Once your fish is done, plate and serve. Voila! 
(I served my salmon with balsamic onions and oven roasted brussels sprouts)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life