It's Tomato Season at Montgomery Place Orchards

This past weekend, my parent and I enjoyed a lovely low key weekend at our cabin. On our way there, we stopped at one of our favorite local farm stands to stock up on delicious fresh produce! We have been loyal customers for years and we've never been let down!
The farm stand isn't ginormous, but it is always packed with delicious seasonal produce. Right now, it's all about the tomatoes (and blueberries)! 
A bit of history
So much to choose from 
In addition to fresh produce, Montgomery Farms has a fridge, where they sell mainly local dairy products.
So adorable!

I'll admit, I'm not a huge tomato lover, but even I was impressed by the tomato selection. I had never seen so many shapes and colors and varieties! Despite not loving tomatoes, even I felt compelled to stock up and try the selection. 
I was blown away by the large number of tomato varieties that Montgomery Place Orchards had on offer! 
Summertime is also blueberry season --- and the blueberries here are dynamite!
We bought some of these green beans and they were so delicious!
Montgomery Place Orchards also makes their own jam and preserves

I always enjoy visiting Montgomery Farm Orchards. They always have really fresh, delicious, and lovely produce, not to mention, the variety is always astounding. Be it tomatoes or apples or jams or lettuce, I am always so impressed by the huge selection! 

To see my previous post about this farm stand, please click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life