"What Ho!" From London

What ho! What ho! What ho! A few weeks ago I was in Tokyo, and now I am in London. Suddenly, I have become quite the world traveler.

I am so excited to be blogging from jolly old England. If you don’t know this already, I am a MASSIVE Anglophile and London is my favorite city. I love New York City, but London stole my heart long long ago.

I’m here on vacation for a bit with my parents and hope to share my adventures with you all. From my day-to-day activities, yummy restaurants, and other memorable encounters --- I will share the highlights with you all! 

The beginning of our trip was both touch-and-go as well as luxurious. Our flight was delayed by a couple hours, but we were able to kill time in the Virgin Airlines lounge. My parents and I enjoyed a couple cocktails, had dinner, and just relaxed, as we waited for our plane to board.
This cocktail was called "The Bramble."
All I remember is that it was rum and blackberries. Very tasty!
A shared starter of fish and chips & lettuce duck rolls
Soba noodle salad
Peach melba for dessert

Unfortunately, even though we were all on board, due to some drama with three passengers and a busy runway, our plane was delayed another hour! To pass the time, I read my book and sipped some complementary champagne --- a massive hardship, I know.
I managed to catch some zzzs and eventually woke up to the beautiful sight of London below me. Couldn't have been more delighted to wake up to this amazing site! I was like a hyper kid, starring out the window, excitedly naming every site I could. 
If you look carefully towards the bottom left, you can see the London Eye!

Like I said, I love this city and I am so excited to be here again~! I hope you enjoy my posts!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life