Post-Theater Ramen Dinner at Rai Rai Ken

Last night, after watching the NT Live performance of "Frankenstein" with my parents, we stopped for a post-theater ramen dinner. It was getting late, so we didn't want to eat too much, but after watching so much "A Mind Of A Chef," we were craving ramen! We originally intended to go to Momofuku, but it was wayyy too crowded. Luckily, Rai Rai Ken was located right around the corner, so we were still able to have ramen!
218 E 10th St, NYC
Rai Rai Ken is a true hole in the wall ramen place filled with locals. The flavor of the ramen is authentic and it's so low key. Exactly what we wanted. 
I feel like I'm back in Tokyo
Trying to choose a ramen was agonizing. So many choices, what's a gal to do?! 
My mother opted for the shoyu ramen
Dad and I both ordered the wonton shoyu ramen

Ramen varies from region to region in Japan. In Tokyo, shoyu ramen is quite popular and I'm sure that subconsciously influenced my decision. I devoured my ramen and I enjoyed every morsel. So delicious and so satisfying!  Ramen is definitely one of my comfort foods.

If you want some delicious ramen, I recommend Rai Rai Ken. Yummy, fast, and inexpensive. True Japanese fast food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life