My Favorite Whole Fish - Bronzini

Recently, I was at my local grocery store and was pleasantly surprised to find Bronzini on sale. Bronzini, also known as European seabass, is one of my favorite fishes EVER. It sort of looks trout and it is a deliciously meaty white fish. Yum!

At home, my dad cooks this fish fairly frequently, but since moving to the city I haven't had it. As you can imagine, I was delighted to find this Bronzini...and on sale nonetheless! Huzzah! Here is our family recipe for cooking Bronzini.

Ingredients:
- 1 whole bronzini, cleaned and gutted
- fresh rosemary
- 1/3 lemon, thinly sliced
- salt 

Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350F.

2. Prepare the lemon slices.
3. Season the fish with salt. Don't go too heavy, or else it will be inedible, but don't skimp either.
4. Stuff the fish with the rosemary and lemon. 
5. On a prepared pan, place you fish here. 
6. Let your fish cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.  
7. After your fish has cooked, broil it just long enough that you get a nice crisp on your skin. Maybe a few minutes. 
8. Once your fish is cooked and your skin is crispy, you are all done! Voila!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life