Bryn Mawr Reunions

Last Friday night, I had a really wonderful Bryn Mawr filled evening! Last week marked one of our major traditions (and my favorite) at Bryn Mawr --- Hell Week. To celebrate, Bryn Mawr happy hours were held across the US to commemorate Hell Week.

It was so so so much fun! At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, since I did not know who was living in Manhattan, but in the end I decided to go. What a great decision. It was fantastic seeing old friends and discovering that some friends were living in Manhattan.

I don't have much else to say, but I just wanted to say that it is heart warming to be part of such an amazi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life