Catching Up With Work

Hi All!
So, you may have noticed that I have gone silent recently. Well, yet again, I was slammed with two midterms, so every moment was spent preparing for those two exams. I am now happy to announce, that those exams are complete and I can returns to a semi-state of normalcy.

Right now, I am trying to play catch up and do all the work I neglected, because of my exams. I am also trying to get a jump start on future work. (Mostly because I don't want to have too much homework over thanksgiving break!)

Once things settle down, I will be a blogging beast! I already have about 6 blog entries saved as drafts, so keep your eyes peeled!

Cheers!
My study break Shwarma from Mamoun's
"M" and I got peckish. It was delicious! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life