Scholarly Meals

Hello everyone! To those of you who follow my blog, first off, I'd like to thank you! I hope that you like it so far. If you have any thoughts, please let me know! I love feedback.

I'd also like to apologize for going M.I.A. suddenly. This week marked the end of my 6 week pre-calculus class. Of course, that means final exam! Yikes! As you can probably imagine, my life this week was consumed with studying and was so chaotic. This also meant so time to cook! A tragedy. I had some really nice meals planned, but that didn't happen...perhaps next week.

As someone who prides herself on home-cooked meals, I am slightly embarrassed to admit this, but this week, I mostly survived on frozen Trader Joe meals and take out. Even though I was unable to cook this week, I still enjoyed my meals. I wanted to share some of the highlights!

For lunch, I went to a local asian grocery store and I bought some jap che and "kim che-ed" fish cake. So tasty!!!!

On my way back from a tutoring session, I decided to treat myself with a sandwich from one of my favorite sandwich chains: 'wichcraft. I usually like the meatloaf sandwich, however this branch didn't make them. How tragic. I guess I'll just have to suffer with a delicious flank steak sandwich. ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life