Katsuo-Asparagus --- Yum!

I will admit, I don't love asparagus, but there is this one particular recipe of my mom's that I go crazy for. It's called "katsuo-aspara" and basically it is asparagus that has been sauteed and then finished with bonito flakes or katsuobushi. It may be a bit ethnic, but it is delicious!

Ingredients
- asparagus, cut in half
(I was in a rush so I got pre-cleaned)
- soy sauce
- vegetable oil
- bonito flakes
*the proportions of the ingredients it totally up to your taste buds
Directions:
1. Prepare the clean the asparagus. I like to cut them in half, roughly. 
2. Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
3. Saute the asparagus until soft.
beautiful green color 
5. Once asparagus is cooked, add soy sauce. 
6. Next add the katsuobushi. I like a lot, so I add a lot.
8. Mix well and serve.
Voila!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life