Having A Laugh in Broadway Pan Handler

Although we were tired from our walking adventure of the East Village, on our way back to my apartment, by mother and I stopped into a very amusing cooking store called "The Broadway Panhandler."

This store is a specialty cooking supplies store, much like Chef Central, but I think the items sold here are much more interesting and amusing. The store is a fun mix of serious cooking equipment and novelty items. Mom and I had a really fun time browsing and laughing. Here are some of my favorite items that I saw:
If it were up to me, I probably would've bought everything. I don't know what I would use everything for...but nonetheless, I really wanted to buy them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life