Fun at the MoMA Design Store

After the MoMA, my mother and I visited one of her favorite stores in Manhattan: The MoMA Design Store. Although I don't like the MoMA, I do enjoy the Design store. It's really really fun~!
Love these pictures. This stall is always here.

The design store has such a variety of objects of sale. Kitchenware, small furniture, fashion accessories, MUJI, knick-knacks, and much much more! I can spend hours in here, totally amused. Here are some of my favorite items that I saw:
Sushi Headphones
Small handbag made of computer keys
geometric Issey Miyake bag
I feel in love with this handbag...too bad it was $600! What the what?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life