MIA Explained

Hi All,
First off, let me say, despite the fact that I have not been blogging recentlyy, I am amazed by how many people have been reading my blog! Thank you so so so much! That said, I thought that I owe it to you to explain why my blogging has stopped temporarily.

Last time I checked in, right before Thanksgiving, I was getting caught up on work. This is still the case, but with some added obstacles. On Thanksgiving, we had a sudden death in my family, which we are still grieving. This tragic event set my world upside down, and thus blogging was put to the side.

Now I am 2 weeks away from final exams, so I must focus on studying. I am also having issues uploading pictures onto my blog...so to some degree I am also experiencing technical difficulties.

I have lots to talk about and lots of pictures/recipes to share, but until the end of December, I don't think I will be able to blog! How sad. Still, keep your eyes open for new posts starting late December and definitely January! (Who knows, perhaps as study breaks, I will try to post).

To all of my readers all over the world, thank you for your support and interest! I really appreciate it.

Cheers,
loves to cook, m.d.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life