A New Season of NT Live!

This September marks the new season of NT Live performances. For those who may not recall, NT Live is this amazing organization that screens British theater performances across the globe via cinemas. I am an avid NT Live fan and try to buy tickets, whenever I can.

In past posts, I have written about “Frankenstein”, “Coriolanus”, “King Lear”, and “War Horse” --- all seen at NYU’s very own Skirball auditorium. I am delighted to report that in the coming months, I will have more NT Live performances to talk about! This season, I have purchased tickets to: “Medea”, “A Streetcar Named Desire”, “Frankenstein” (again), and “Treasure Island.” I recently just received an email about a new addition to the NT Live line up and am contemplating purchasing tickets. For the first time ever, NT Live will be broadcasting a Broadway play, in this case, "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck. Stay tuned for those posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life