Audrey Hepburn Photography Exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery

After walking around Westminster for a while, I finally made my way to the National Portrait Gallery, which is located sort of behind and off to the side of The National Gallery. Personally, this is one of my favorite museums in London and I've been here a couple times. 
On this occasion, rather than check out the whole museum, which I've done a couple times, I had a purpose. On this particular visit, I wanted to go to the Audrey Hepburn photography exhibition. I love Audrey Hepburn (we share the same birthday) and I love photography, so this seemed like the perfect way to spend part of my afternoon.

The National Portrait Gallery, like most museums in London, is free, however, I had to pay extra to visit the Audrey Hepburn exhibition. Lucky for me, I was able to use my student discount and for whatever reason, there was an additional minor discount because it was Thursday. I didn't question this.

Tickets were timed entry. The exhibit was pretty sizable. Not huge, but not tiny. It started with Audrey Hepburn as a child, made it's way through her Hollywood career, and then towards the end of her life when she became an activist. All of the photographs were stunning! She is such an icon and classic beauty. I really enjoyed this exhibition. If you are in London and you get a chance to visit the National Portrait Gallery, I recommend checking this out.
The entrance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life