A Very "Organic" Summer

So, some of you may or may not have noticed that my blog has fallen silent. I wanted to fill you all in and let you know what has been going on.

This summer, I am taking organic chemistry at NYU. It is intensive, since it is a whole year of orgo condensed into 12 weeks....so life is totally insane. I don't think I have ever been this busy or worked as hard! My week, which goes from Monday-Thursday is long. I have lecture (2 hrs) three times a week, followed by recitation (1 hr) two times a week, and lab (4hr 15min) twice a week. Did I mention that Monday and Wednesday is long since I have lecture/recitation/lab all back to back. Literally a 9-5 day.

When I am not in class, I still manage to see my trainer twice a week for an hour and try to fit in cardio on the other days when I can. I still also work at the NYU Cancer Center once a week for a couple hours AND I got myself an orgo tutor who I see for two hours twice a week. Phew! Busy busy busy! Also, when I am not doing any of the things I have listed, I am in the library: reading the textbook, doing practice problems, preparing for lab, and writing laboratory reports. Gosh, just thinking about this is making me tired...

So, as you can see, I have a lot on my plate at the moment! For this reason, the blog may be a bit on the quiet side this summer. I will do my best to keep you posted with new and interesting recipes that I have enjoyed, but if I am silent, please forgive me!

I have a bit of time this weekend, so I plan to post new recipes, so keep your eyes posted!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life