Remember Me?

Hello to all of your out there who read my blog, or used to...

First of all, let me apologize to everyone for disappearing for nearly 9 months. I moved to London to complete a Masters degree in the "History of War" at King's College London and school was really busy. I was working around the clock reading and writing papers. Once school ended in March, my focus shifted towards my dissertation, which has required lots of research and book reading as well. I've spent the first few months of my summer visiting archives, digging up primary sources, and I've also been writing my dissertation -- I'm up to 11,000 words! (It's supposed to be maximum, 15,000 words).

That said, I have been cooking a lot and I have been exploring quite a bit, but frankly, when it came time to write, I was just too exhausted. Many apologies for that.

With that, I'd like to make more of an effort to share my adventures with you all. Moving to London has been an interesting experience, and I've been making an effort to see a lot of it, as well as the surrounding areas. In addition to London, I've visited Hever Castle (Kent), Windsor Castle (Windsor), and many more interesting places. I've even managed to hop over the Paris for a weekend to visit family.

On top of my travels in London, I've also been bouncing to and from Manhattan -- my home base. Whilst my recent visit to Manhattan was largely spent working on my dissertation and spending time with my boyfriend and my parents, I still managed to have a bit of fun.

I can't promise that my posts will be super up to date, I definitely want to share some of my past adventures with you that happened months ago, but I do want to get back to writing here!

I hope you'll forgive my hiatus and tune in. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shalom Japan: It's Me, on a Plate!

Gordon Ramsay's Cheesy Potato Dauphinoise

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Where Greek Mythology Comes to Life